Monday, December 15, 2008

Dief and Ozzie's Great Adventure!

So Sunday was my play date with my litter brother Ozzie. We had sooo much fun. We played, and fought, and tumbled and ran. Then we fought some more. We were playing in the yard and I found a fresh pile one of my big brothers left, so I rolled Ozzie in it. Sorry Oz!


Ozzie and I look so different now! I'm super fuzzy and he's all nice and neat looking. Darn humidity! Mommy Cate says I'm a "chunk", but I don't know what that means. All I know is it is fun to hear her say "oof" when she picks me up. I think she's trying to bark. So cute.


I got to meet John and Kelly, Ozzie's humans. They're pretty nice!


Ozzie lost two teeth biting me while we played. I didn't feel a thing! I'm husky tough! Oz, I'll mail your teeth if I find them.


ps Oz, my brother Echo said you didn't follow through on your claim that you could beat him up.


Here's the pictures!




This is Oz playing vampire.


This is us touching noses the hard way.


This is Oz trying to smother me.


Mommy Cate tries to wipe poop off of Ozzie after I rolled him in it.


Ozzie tries to escape, but I grab him by the tail.


Oz gets away. I totally let him.


Oz tries to use me as a pillow.


Me. I'm so pretty.


This is us playing looking fierce. Oz is on the left.


Us again. Oz on the left again.

I can't wait for the next play date! Loves ya OZ!

--Dief

12 comments:

The Musketeers said...

looks like you & ozzie have fun (:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm furry jealous!

Woo tot to play with your SibeSibling!

Isn't bitey face the best game?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

FURRRocious!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Teddy Westlife said...

Look at you - all growing up and being so cute!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Arrrruuuuu Diefie,

Wow that was sooo much fun! Thank you and your humans for letting me come over and play. I slept all the way home in the car. Then I got a bath and then I crashed out. All that running around wiped me out. I even missed the finale of Survivor!!!

I'm actually looking for four teeth now, so if you find them let me know!

Paws and nibbles,
Ozzie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's so cool that you still get to see Ozzie, even though you live in different houses. By the way, Kat and I are littermates and we have different fur too. Mine is more fluffy and Kat is more sleek. We even live in the same climate, so it's just weird!

Steve

The Army of Four said...

That looks so FUN!
Play bows,
Zim

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Dief,

Glad to meet ya! We wants to have yur pee mail address. Would you have yur mommy pee mail R mommy at catzmeoww@verizon.net.

Talks to you soon,

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

D.K. Wall said...

A Siberian puppy wrestling match - so awesome. Can we join?

SavageBabble said...

Awesome dogs!!

Nanook said...

WOOOOOOOOOO

Im jealous!!!

I must be at the next play date or no china rolls when i finally get there!!

You guys look like you had a blast!!

Oz :P are you gonna let little sis bully you around like that...

Diefenbaker said...

Nanook! Bro! You're still there! We were worried about you.

LITTLE sis? Who you calling little? I'm the BIG sis. I'm 30 pounds! :P

We should all have a play date, that would be so much fun!

--Dief