Monday, December 8, 2008

I don't like Mommy Cate anymore.

Last night Mommy Cate had to make stuff in her shop downstairs. That's the place she caught me with the husky trap, but I still LOVE to go in there and play.

However, last night, she captured me and threw me in a PLAYPEN. She said "Look Dief, you're right beside me and I can lean over and kiss you on the nose. I have orders to fill, so hush. You're fine!"

And, yes, it's true. I could get a kiss whenever I wanted but I *HATE* when she works.

#1 - She ignores me. She says she can't solder if she's looking at me cause she'll burn the shop down.
#2 - She makes LOUD noises with her hammer.
#3 - She ignores me.
#4 - She makes smelly things when she uses her stuff to "oxidize silver".
#5 - She ignores me.
#6 - She tells me to be quiet for just one minute while she concentrates. Like I'm not concentrating too? I'm concentrating on all the talking and howling! It doesn't just HAPPEN.
#7 - She ignores me.
#8 - She doesn't let me eat the shiny rocks if she drops them. She also doesn't let me play with the stuff she makes.

So, I have decided that since Mommy Cate has decided I need to hang out with her when she works downstairs that I'm not going to be her friend anymore.

*grumble* *grumble* *howl*

--Dief

6 comments:

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Sis,

I am so sad for you. Our lives have fallen to shambles as of late. I think I have a solution. We will howl and talk even more when they don't want us to. No means yes. I have been reading and memorizing 'War and Peace' to have smoething to say when they want quiet time, usually when I am in my kennel. Then if that doesnt work...EAT OR PEE ON EVERYTHING!!!!

Let's try these techniques and if you come up with something else, let me know.

Sharer in misery,

Ozzie

Diefenbaker said...

Just wait until we get them all together in one room with both of us.

I think we can take them. Sabre and Echo might help.

ThePainterPack said...

Rebellion all around!!!

Mya

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Fuzz and paws will be flying! Yes! I will begin developing a plan to get THEM into the kennel...arooo rooo rooo and then I will go hunting at the store for the evening kill and then they will pee themselves and see how it is.

Now if I can just get these little bitty dew claws to work like their thumbs. COME ON EVOLUTION!!!!

Genius OZ

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think woo need to pop that Fatal Attrakhtion movie into the DVD drive - and woo the words about NOT BEING IGNORED!

You'll be able to make her see the errors of her ways -

Mine used to wrestle me into a khrate each morning -

I broke her of that one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Westlife said...

Hi Diefenbaker

My name is Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat and I am an honorary husky. I have already had the privilege of becoming friends with your brother Ozzie and I thought I should come over and meet you. You are too cute for words and I hope we can be friends!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat