Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I snuck into Mommy Cate's iMac to post the big news

I just had to give an update. I've been at war with the Mommies. I've been ignoring them, refusing snuggles and kisses, and acting like they smell really bad. I've also been living outside as much as possible. I think I'm finally breaking through. Mommy Claire has been getting mad because I won't pay her any attention. Mommy Cate, well, I give her some to keep her feeding me and to make her trust me enough to leave her iMac logged in for a few minutes.

Anyway, big stuff here, most importantly, AWOOOOOOS to meeshka - thanks for inducting me into HULA!

POWER TO THE FLUFFY!!!!!!



I'll try to make you proud Meeshka!

Crap, she's coming back. More later.

Operative Diefenbaker out for now.

ps - paws to ozzy!

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats and all that khrap!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

Woo - Dief - what an honor. Congratulations!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats, Dief - we are very proud of your accomplishments. Now let's see what you can do about letting us see you more often.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Teddy Westlife said...

Welcome to the HULA hoop Dief! I know you'll do us all proud.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Welcome to the Hula Hoop! You are well deserving.

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

I'm so very proud of you Dief!!! Welcome to the club!!!

Holly and Khady

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yeah, we ditto what Khyra said, Dief!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-