Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We have a ghost dog!

I keep telling the mommies that the house is haunted. They don't believe me!

Sometimes, late at night when I'm looking out the sliding glass doors into our back yard and wishing I was eating pinecones, I see the ghost!

I think it's a girl, and she's a husky my size! At first she looks nice and friendly but then when I look at her close she looks a little mean. When I growl at her she gets a REALLY mean look on her face like she's growling back!

She has to be a ghost, because a live dog would smell like dog and a dead one would smell bad. I keep trying to tell the mommies, but they just laugh and laugh while I try to keep the ghost dog out.

It is my sworn duty now to guard the mommies against this ghost dog every night. If someone could please tell my mommies I'd appreciate it, because they don't listen to me.

PS - Echo and Sabre don't believe me either.

PPS - Happy Christmas Eve!

--Worried Dief

10 comments:

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Dief,

That is soooo scary. I am on high alert!

I didn't see any other huskies when I was at your house. . so it HAS to be a ghost.

Hmmm. . do you think it's Santa?

Woo twice if you need for me to come rescue you.

Ozzie

Diefenbaker said...

I know! She only shows up at night and the mommies are in the living room with the lights on.

Santa is a husky?!?! We'll definitely score presents if that's true!

*hugs*

--Dief

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That's khool!

I wish I had a ghost husky!

I guess I should have asked Santa Paws for a sliding glass door!

Happy HOWLidays little one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

If the ghost dog is very scary, I recommend going outside and getting your paws really muddy, then go paw all over the sliding glass door. That's what we do and we never see ghosts.

Kat

Diefenbaker said...

Kat, I do that! But the mommies keep cleaning the glass! I tried to tell them they are destroying my art. Mommy Cate is a metalsmith and Mommy Claire is a photographer, so I *thought* they'd understand :(

ThePainterPack said...

Oh I believe you!! How scary! I would be on high alert too! But huskies are the bravest of all, so I know you'll defeat this ghost!!

**smile
Merry Christmas

Mya Boo Boo

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

D.K. Wall said...

Maybe the ghost just wants to play. Next time, do a play bow and see if it playbows back. Bet you can touch noses through the glass and do nose art on both sides!

Dakota said...

Hi there Dief,
They should believe you when you woo such important things! Keep on wooing, they will get the idea eventually. Humans can be a bit slow.

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, you're a brave little pup! Any more signs of the ghost dog?
There used to be a scraggly, coyote-looking guy who lived in our fireplace when I first got here. Now there's a handsome Siberian who bears a striking resemblance to me! I"ll ask him if he knows your ghost dog!
PLay bows,
Zim